If you’re looking for a way to watch NFL playoff games without cable, there’s nothing easier than using Kodi. This article will walk you through everything you need to know in order to get started.
Kodi is a popular media streaming software that can be used on many devices–including the Xbox One, PS4, Roku, and PC. It allows users to access content from networks such as HBOGo and NBC without having a cable subscription. You can also use Kodi to watch live TV with add-ons like SportsDevil or PTV Stream.
Here are some handy links that will show you how to set up your device and watch NFL playoffs with Kodi:
What is Kodi?
Kodi is a popular media streaming software. You can use it to watch live TV with add-ons like SportsDevil or PTV Stream. Additionally, it has an app for Roku, PS4, and Xbox One.
How to Install Kodi onto Your Device
This is a quick, simple step-by-step guide to installing Kodi onto your device.
1) Download the Kodi Installer for your device. If you are using Windows, you can get it here: https://kodi.tv/download/windows
2) Open the installer and follow the instructions to install Kodi onto your device.
3) Once Kodi finishes installing, open it up and set up your profile information (username and password).
4) Before opening any of your add-ons, go to Settings > System Settings > Input > Enable mouse input on windows or enable touchscreen input on Android to ensure that you can use the mouse and touch interface with no problems. This will help make navigating the menus easier.
5) Now that you’ve got everything all configured, let’s get started! To view available add-ons for download, click Add-ons on the left hand side of your screen. Next click Install from repository > Video add-ons > SportsDevil. It should automatically start downloading SportsDevil and show you where it downloaded to in your list of installed add-ons.
Watch NFL Playoffs with Kodi on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Roku, or PC
You don’t need cable to watch NFL playoff games. With Kodi on your Xbox One, PS4, Roku, or PC, you can watch NFL playoffs without cable. All you have to do is install Kodi onto your device and follow the links provided to stream live TV with add-ons like SportsDevil or PTV Stream.
If you use Xbox One, PS4, and Roku: set up a movie library folder in My Movies/TV Shows so that all your videos are stored in one place.
If you use PC: set up a video folder for all of your movies and TV shows in My Documents/My Videos.
If you love watching NFL Playoffs and the game is on, you might be wondering how you can watch without having to pay for cable like you did in the past.
Fortunately, installing Kodi onto your device is easy and allows you to watch live TV channels.